The IOPP Tracker is a GPS tracking collar you can also use to record your animal's activities.
This means you can freely track your pet in real time and in over 28 European countries.
You can use the IOPP app on your smartphone to see where your animal is at any time.
The animal's position is updated every 30 seconds.
You can use the Geofence function to delineate an area for your animal to stay in using a virtual fence. Should the animal then leave this area, you will immediately receive a message on your smartphone.
This activity monitoring gives you information on your animal's daily routes. It also determines to the times in which your animal has moved or stayed still.
This information can then also be transferred to social networks via the app.
A vet calendar stores all the necessary information and can facilitate a veterinary diagnosis.
Start by simply affixing the GPS tracker to your animal's collar and book your desired subscription on the IOPP platform.
• works in 28 European countries at no extra cost (AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, GR, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IR, IT, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, S, SI, SK, UK)
• 1 month free, paid subscription required from the 2nd month, at http://iopp.eu
• the multilingual app is available via the Play Store (compatible with Android version 2.3 plus) and Apple Store (compatible with iOS 6.0 plus)
• battery lasts up to 8 days
• rechargeable via USB cable
• waterproof housing, size: 4.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 cm, 35 g