The radical design of the SWING P20, based on 3D body scans and performance-oriented analyses of the musculo-skeletal system, provides maximum freedom of movement in every weather. An ergonomic cut, flatlock seams, sweat-wicking Miharo 6+, the placing of the zip and high-tech honeycomb protector ensure a never before-experienced wearer comfort.
- P20: The new P20 is the number 1 flexible protection. An ultra-thin, flexible material is produced thanks to expansion rate-sensitive silicone and revolutionary honeycomb technology, which can be worked into textiles. When there is an impact, the gel acts against the energy produced to absorb the power of the shock and conduct it away from the body - this is reliable, top class protection. The material also wicks away moisture, is breathable, temperature-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
Rib pads: Strategically placed rib pads provide an extra helping of protection.
EU-approved spine protection (conforms to motorbike norm EN 1621-2, level 1)
Material Main material: 40% synthetic elastomers, 40% polyester, 10% nylon, 7% elastane, 3% EVA
- Miharo 6+ Miharo 6+ is a material made from natural fibres which are obtained from coconut shells. As well as having antibacterial and antistatic properties, this material is odour- and water-repellent, has a UV protection factor of UPF 50 and quite simply wicks away moisture to the outside.
- Power-Webbing: Faultless performance and maximum functionality under extreme conditions required? Power-webbing, our high quality, firmly woven elastic band makes it possible. It meets our highest standards as regards resistance and quality.
- Respiration Mesh: Respiration mesh is the jersey mesh material that we use as standard for our body protector jackets. The ultralight, fantastically breathable 4-way-stretch material ensures top class wearer comfort.
- Non-Stick Velcro: Our special non-stick Velcro only sticks where it should and not to other fabrics. This way you can be certain that you do not damage your clothing inadvertently.
- YKK zip fasteners: YKK zip fasteners provide you with optimum quality and faultless performance in every situation - regardless in what conditions. They equate to standard 100 of OEKO-TEX® so that you can be sure that they do not contain any harmful substances.
=- Body Map Construction Our body map construction is based on current anthropometric and ergonomic data, 3D body scans and information from leading sports scientists and doctors.
- 3D panels: 3D panels are thermoformed based on EVA and elastane. The featherlight design provides you with optimum wearer comfort.
- EU-approved spine protection (in line with motorbike norm EN 1621-2, 2014)