Botanica’s Anti-Itch cream and wash helps soothe and moisturise skin conditions such as sweet itch. With it’s unique blend of herbal properties it acts quickly and has an in-built natural insect repellent.
In an additional information could we put the instructions for use which are:
3 Weeks Treatment- One Years Protection
- Dilute cleansing wash with warm water about 20:1.
- Clean the affected area thoroughly removing dry and dead skin.
- After cleaning the affected area with the cleansing wash leave for 5-10 minutes as the wash itself is a medication. Do not rinse the wash off.
- Apply the Anti-Itch cream to the affected area massaging well in, repeat this process after 5 minutes.
- Week one the horse should be treated once a day (always wash first then apply the cream).
- Week two the horse should be treated every second day.
- Repeat the treatment again for one week in mid to late July as August is Sweet Itch month!
There should be no need for any rugs or covers as the cream and cleansing wash are natural insect repellents.
If the horse is already itching the Botanica treatment will give instant relief and stop any itching immediately
1 300ml bottle of wash
1 550ml tub of cream
delivery up to 7 days