• protects against injuries by stone chippings, road salt and mites
• adjustable Velcro fastener for the perfect fit
• made from breathable synthetic rubber
• hard wearing and anti-slip rubber sole
• set of 2
To measure shoe size, please measure the paws in a standing position and under load.
Always use the widest part of the paw for size selection. If your measurement falls between two sizes, please select the larger shoes.
Note on size information:
1. The back length is measured from the withers to the tail attachment point.
The dog must stand in an upright position.
2. The neck circumference is measured at the widest point (base of the neck).
3. The circumference of the abdomen is measured at the broadest point on the belly behind the front legs.
The abdomen circumference of the item of clothing should therefore be 5 - 10 cm larger than that of your dog in order to ensure adequate freedom of movement.
4. The length of the front leg is measured from the withers to the base of the paw.
The length of the back leg is measured from the head of the tail to the base of the paw.
The length specified in the table relates to the leg length of the jacket.
The dog’s legs should only be partly covered.
first column size
second column length
third column width