Tubbease™ was developed in New Zealand with the aim to create a breathable treatment shoe for problem horse hooves (e.g. sole ulcers).
The supplied hook-and-loop fastener mean Tubbease™ is easy to attach to the horse’s leg.
The benefits of Tubbease™:
• air can escape upwards meaning no heat or humidity is trapped within the shoe
• the rubber-coated base reliably prevents moisture from entering and simultaneously ensures that the treatment fluid remains on the hoof
• the optimum climate within the shoe means the hoof retains its natural strength
• the thick EVA insole reduces pressure pain for the horse (e.g. with sole ulcers) and extends the life of Tubbease™
• various remedies to treat abscesses, thrush, hoof injuries, hoof outbreaks etc. can be used with Tubbease™
• Tubbease™ design is protected (NZ 417646)
messure the width of the horses hoof and add 2cm to get your boot size
delivery up to 18 days as new line
s pink 11.0 cm